"When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the scent of their skin. You see only the essence of the person, not the shell. That’s why you can’t fall in love with beauty. You can lust after it, be infatuated by it, want to own it. You can love it with your eyes and your body but not your heart. And that’s why, when you really connect with a person’s inner self, any physical imperfections disappear, become irrelevant."
— Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies
Retrieved from random bloggers on tmblr.
I see it happening to me. I look at you and i think... wow.. so this is the object of my affection. And this is it. this is you, in its entirety. I guess love really does things to you. things that you can't explain in words.
No comments:
Post a Comment